Mortgage Loan Processor
- Experience with processing Mortgages.
- Able to accurately calculate cash flows, global cash flows and debt to income ratios.
- Prepare loan estimates and closing disclosures.
- Review loan applications and related documents for accuracy.
- Order all necessary supporting documentation, including credit reports, appraisal reports, title, flood certifications etc.
- Communicate with team members efficiently to obtain all items needed from borrower for all phases of the loan process.
- Process Loan Commitments & Modifications a plus, but training will be provided.
- Maintain entire loan file for the timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail in underwriting mortgages.
- Evaluate the financial strength of borrowers to determine risk and repayment capacity.
- Knowledgeable in the reporting requirements of HMDA (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act).
- Processing personal and auto loans a plus, but training will be provided.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Perform additional work as needed for the Credit Union
** This Position is for our Massapequa Office**
All interested candidates should forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org